English rock band Supergrass have added a further date to their 2021 schedule. They will be at Englefield House in Reading, Berkshire on July 23 supported by Feeder and Sports Team.
Elsewhere, Supergrass are penned in for a date in Glasgow at the O2 Academy in early June, as well as outdoor gigs across Wollaton Park for Splendour in Nottingham in July.
Later in the Summer, they will be at the Crystal Palace Bowl in London for the South Facing Festival.
Last but not least, Supergrass are also due to be part of the line-up for the Isle Of Wight Festival that takes place between the 16th and the 19th in September.
· 23/07/21 - Reading, Englefield House
· 24/07/21 - Nottingham, Wollaton Park - Splendour
· 20/08/21 - London, Crystal Palace Bowl - South Facing
· 16 - 19/09/21 - Newport, Isle of Wight Festival
· 19/12/21 - Glasgow, O2 Academy